Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Bye Date.

Yesterday I went on a "Good Bye Date" with my dear friend Jenna, who is leaving for Russia in a few day's.
And I thought I would share some of the Pics. and experiences we had.

Frist we went to our local bowling alley, were we played two games of....you guessed it, BOWLING! : )



First up Jenna! Who, by the way won both games!




Her score was, the  first time was about 64. And the secound time it was 80. She was GOOD!


                                                                     Up next me!

                                                             Thinking about it......  

                                                              ......then let her go!
My score on the first game  was about 24. And then my second game was 30....cough...cough. Yes, I did not do well at all! But all in all it was tons of fun!

Then we went and got ice cream at the DQ.

 There I got a mint and oreo blizzard. And Jenna got an M&M one. And I am very glad to say that I beat Jenna at the ice cream eatting contest! : )

                                                                        YUMMY!!!

Then we went to my house where my mom made us a wonderful dinner.



So very Good!

And to top ot all off we played a game of "Sorry" and I won! : ) All in all we had tons of fun!!!




Please pray for Jenna as she is going to be gone a long time and in a different country away from her family.
I love you Jenna and I will miss you!
 

4 comments:

  1. Very good. Glad ya'll had fun. Cute pics by the way. Love the one of you and Jenna drinking out of the coke!!!! :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I love your blog! It's so sweet. Looks like tons of fun! : )

    Blessings,
    ~Allison

    outthewindow15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I enjoyed this post very much! I can't help laughing at our goofiness though. Hahaha, like you said, it's good to be able to laugh at yourself! :)
    I will miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I wish I could have gone with you. :( I just found out that Jenna was leaving today. :( I was at the I."s babysitting for 3 days and when I am there I am WAY out of the lope. :D

    ReplyDelete