Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family.

Family is one of God's biggest blessings that he give to all of us. It may not seem like it sometimes, you know,
when that little one in your family wants you to play with them nonstop, or you find out that it's your turn to change that diaper or wipe that rear. It don't feel much like a blessing then.

But think for a moment what God is doing in those moments. The above for example. One day we will be  blessed by children of our own. Playing and spending time with that sibling and changing diapers are wonderful chances that God gives us to learn and to grow.

Or how about that older sibling? They are indeed older and have been where we are. They can help you in different situations. Because they have been were we are and have learned those lessons that we are trying to learn.

And then parents. I prasie God again and again for my parents!
Who help me and guide me even when I am slow and stuburn. And protect me is so many different ways that I can see and at times I can not see. And they love me so much that though I don't understand at the time they keep me from much harm by not allowing me to go or do  certain things.

God had given me (and all of us) family to protect, grow, teach, and love! We need to thank God every day for our family! For that older sibling to give us advice and be there to hear us and help in that wonderful sisterly or brothely way. And for the younger ones, to teach us patients and self- sacrifice.  And for our p arents, oh that love us when we are mess up and are there to guide and protect us down this road called life.

Tell your family how much they mean to you. Be specific. They are going through stuff to and need a good  encouraging word.

I love you so very much Poppa, Momma, Jacob, Emma, and Elijah!!! And I thank and prasie God for each and ever one of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good post Sarah, Love you back and you mean more to me then you know. XOXOXOXOXXXXX To the best big sister! :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete