Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prayer Requests.

Hello my Dear Readers!

I am so very sorry that I have not posted in so long!  Life seems to be happening in abundance of late!
I was going to post about my 18th birthday, but I have not yet had time to down load the pictures.  Or make even a blog post in almost a month!  Please forgive me for my neglect of posting regularly!    

I have three quick prayer requests.

* One, a friend of ours has lost his job. Please pray that he finds another one soon. And also pray that we may be God's shinning light to this unsaved couple!


* Two, my Poppa was in a car accident today. He was okay, but his back is now hurting him and he banged he right knee. The car is a total. So please pray for Peace and healing for him, and also that all things would some how work out for  a new car.


* My friend and her family are going home for Russia tomorrow. Please pray for there safety.

Thank you my dear readers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad and the car! I'll be praying for ya'll to be able to find a new one soon. And I'll also pray for your friend who's out of a job. We can definatly sympathize there:) And we're praying for the Burdetts. See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry. I hope your father will heal quickly. My family and I will be praying...

    Love,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    I don't think I've ever told you this Sarah, but I love your blog. Your such a sweet girl and I love you very much. Your a good writer too. :)
    YLS

    ReplyDelete