Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10.....BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR MOTHER!!!
You are so special and wonderful! I praise God that He has given me such a wonderful mother like you!
May God bless you in this your new year!!!

MY MOTHER IS......

Self-sacrificing
caring,
thoughtful,
loving,
generous,
patent.

All in all, a wonderful mother that I am so thankful for! One of the things I like best about momma is that no matter who is at our house or why they are there they NEVER go away hungry! : )

I love you so very much momma! Happy Birthday!!!





7 comments:

  1. HAPPY belated BBIRTHDAY Tammy!!!!! I hope that you day was blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.... Sweet. :)
    YLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ms. Tammy!!! I hope your day was as special as you deserve! I am so glad to know you, so blessed by your sweetness. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Sarah, and I love your Momma too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog Sarah.=)
    You are totally right about no one ever goes away hungry when people go to ya'lls house.=) You do have an AWESOME mom.=)
    <3 May God bless, <3
    <>< Maddy H.<><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you hit the nail on the head about Momma Sarah. :) Your good!
    Happy Birthday Momma!!!:) <3 u!
    YLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet post! Tell your mom a late Happy Birthday for me! :>)

    ReplyDelete