Monday, March 19, 2012

Cat Fun!

Cats are a source of great cuteness, trouble, and laughter!  Here are a few pics. that I hope will put a smile of your face!  

Double cuteness!


                                                        Evil Emmperess Lucy! 
             "Sarah...you are not my owner but it is I....who.....own you!"  (use Darth Vader voice)   


Cats have soler tummys.


                                                             Is that a cat or a rug?


                "We may be on the same couch but that does NOT mean that i have to LOOK at her!"


Don't you just want to give me some milk?


"O.K.....so tell us again why you woke us up to take this picture?"


                                      "Now will you give me some milk.....please???"


Did ya smile?  :-)

10 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!!
    That was hilarious Sarah! Thanks for sharing with your fellow cat minion! :D I couldn't stop laughing at the second and third pictures!! Too funny.......

    Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and the caption fit the pictures purr-fectly! Haha, yes, I'm smiling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D too cute!
    Emmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I ABSOLUTELY love cats, and I found that extra super cute!! :) Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute sarah! The first is my fav. That sis of yours is truly beautiful !Liza wants to see your Elijah :) although you know how much she loves all your cat friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Cute! What personality your pets have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. There were great. I especially liked the 2ed one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww love the pictures and the captions. :) Adorable kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww! They're so cute! -I don't know if you remember me Sarah (my name is also Sarah -Sarah Joseph) but I go to Grace Community Fellowship. :)

    ReplyDelete