Thursday, April 19, 2012

Panda Crazy!

Pandas!  I love them!  They are sooo cute and cuddly looking that when ever I see them I just want to give them a great big hug!  (not that giving a hug to one would really work out very well. LOL!)
 
Not so long ago my sweet sister Emma and her friend Autumn made some tasty cupcakes......panda style! 

Using Oreos, raisins, pretzels, and lots of frosting and I don't know what all else, the girls made these adorable little bears!


This little guy was getting a little hungry!


The two wonderful decorators! 


Emma on the left and Autumn on the right.


                                                       It's a whole family of panda bears!!!!!



               You girls did such a great job!  And they were really yummy too!  They did not last long! lol! : P

4 comments:

  1. :) That was a great day. We had so much fun. There ain't nothin' like hangin' out with good friends and sugar. LOL! :D
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY ADORABLE!! Great job Emma! And thanks Sarah, for posting! :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance I can have a panda? Pretty please? :D

    ReplyDelete