Friday, June 24, 2011

A light in the Darkness.


There are times in life were it's dark, cold, and hard to see the light.  

Things happen and we don't understand why they have to happen.   In this economy many people are losing their jobs and bills are hard to pay.  And even the price of food is getting higher.  Also the gas for our cars has gotten high.  

But things like food, gas, jobs, and such are things that will all pass away.  They are not lasting.
I'm not saying that these things are not important.  I'm just saying that our hope's should not lean on a job or whatever.

Our hope should be in the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.  He is the light, our light in this world of darkness.  Storms of life will try to worry or depress us.  But opening His word where it says in the
Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10

"Fear not for I am with you.  Do not be afraid for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and give you help, I will hope you up with My Righteous right hand!"  


Be comforted dear readers.  Our God is with us.  And in His own word.  "Even to the ends of the earth!"

Trust in Him!  He IS our light.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. :) Like the picture too. :) The truth rings in this post. "For you shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free." Hope to see more like this one in the future.
    3mma

    ReplyDelete