Friday, June 17, 2011

Finishing up vacation.

Hello everyone!  I am back from my trip from T.N. were I was visiting my grandmothers!  Thank you for your prayers for this visit!  It all went very well!  It was a great time to get to know my grandmothers better!

And thank you for your prayers about my graduation!  That also went very well!  Thank you!

I am going to try and finish up our vacation with a few more pictures and comments.  I will not be putting everything in this post so if you would like to know more about something in our vacation I would LOVE to tell you more about it!

So, anyhow here we go!


                    Here are some pictures from Arlington Cemetery.   It was lovely and very sobering.

                                                           Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.


                                                                       Iwo Jima.

                         Elijah at 9 years old feels the realty of the soldiers that gave there lives for our country.


              We made a quick stop at Gettysburg.  That was neat being amongst even more USA history.



                                   And the lovely country side of P.A. was stunningly green!



Here are some picture of the Wilbur Chocolate Co.   There was SO much chocolate that I thought I died and gone to heaven!


                                    This marry.go.round is chocolate and very eatable!

                        These critters are SO cute that you almost can't eat them......almost! :)

                                           And this....this is a life size chocolate Bambi!!!  Way cool!


Next is the Sights and Sounds theater.  Where we saw the play Joseph.  Which was by the way SO great and amazing!  If you every go at all to the state P.A. you must go and see one of these plays that are really and truly amazing!




Next the Creation Museum in K.Y.   That was WAY COOL!  Again if you are ever in that state at all you must stop and go to this museum that gives honor and glory to God!
                                            Jacob, Emma, Elijah, and Me (Sarah) :)
Now, I am going to show some of the pictures of the dinosaurs that were saw there.  You may not know this about me but I LOVE dinosaurs!  So this was really cool for me!   And of there was LOTS more there to see then I show here!

                                                           It's going to eat me!

                                                  That one is going to eat me too!


                                                 Elijah got to sit on one of theses things.


                                                      Emma liked the T-Rex!

                                                           Elijah says 'AHGGGG!!!"

                                                          Emma liked this one two!  (this was in the Garden of Eden)

And to finish off this post here are some pictures that look like.....well......


                                               I thought this one looked like a dragon!


                                                 And this one looked like turtle....kinda. : )

Anyhow, that finishes up our family vacation!   We had a really great time!  And got to see some of God's  blessing that He has given our country.  And some of His cool creation!

3 comments:

  1. Good finshing up. Sums it all up well. :) I had never seen the pic. of Elijah running. All too funny. Makes me remeber happy times...on the couch. Lol. :D Love you-3mma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time! LOL, I didn't know you liked dinosaurs. What a great place to see them. : )

    Blessings!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation you had, and you were in our area! We live in Lancaster County and my older girls work part time at Sight and Sound theaters in the concessions! We love to visit the Wilber Chocolate Factory when we get the chance. PA is beautiful!

    Blessings
    Mrs. Rabe

    ReplyDelete