Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be back soon.....

Hello every one!
I hope ya'll are doing very well.
This is just a short note to tell you that I will be gone for a short time to visit my grandmother in T.N. and will not be able to post for some time.  

Please if you think about it could you pray for me?  This is the first time I have ever really gone any where or stayed any where with out my family.

I'm also graduating on the 4th.  If ya'll would be praying for me.
  
 :)  Thanks! :D  


                                         Oh, I'll only be taking the stuff that I really and truly NEED!  :P

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip Sarah!
    I'll be praying for you :)
    Love,
    Beka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you Sarah. Emma was telling me about that the other day.Have fun at your Graduation!
    May God Bless,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete