Thursday, February 9, 2012

Random

In this day in age people love the word "random."   It's cool now a days to be "a very random person." I hear and see this a lot!  And I'm not saying this is a bad thing!  Not at all!  I just think it's very funny!

So just real fast I want to post a few random things about me and what I like.  And If ya'll comment I want you to post a random fact about yourself! : P  (this is just for fun!)

* I LOVE God, the Bible, my family and friends!
* Home cooked meals are the best ever!
* Cold weather is the BEST!
* Green, Blue, and Purple are lovely!
* Ice cream is good anytime of the year...yes even in winter!
* I live with some of the best cooks in history!
* I think dinosaurs are cool!
* Reading is my favorite sport!

So there you are.  This is my random post.  I hope you enjoyed and will be random also! 

Good Bless Ya'll!

Radom fact. = Did you know that the word "random" has been  typed into this post 8 times!  : P 

5 comments:

  1. I want to take a knife throwing class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    Hello! What a fun post ;)
    A random fact about me is..
    I don't eat candy often, but I must say that Twix bars are my absolute favorite!!

    Blessings,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a VERY "random" post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A random comment about me.

    I LOVE Panda Bears!!!!!!! (they are my favorite animal next to cats, dogs, horses!!!!!!)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete