Thursday, November 3, 2011

November!!!


November!  Can ya'll believe it's really here!  Thanksgiving is right around the corner! 
And there are only two more months till 2012!

This month when ever I make a post I would like to say at least three things I am thankful for.  

Why don't ya'll join me and ever time ya'll leave comment, say at least three thing you are thankful for!


Today I am thankful for,

1. My God's saving Grace, Love, and Mercy!
2. My wonderful family!
3. Warm drinks and blankets!  





4 comments:

  1. Great post! Ok, so here are the 3 things that I am thankful for..
    1.)Family... oh, how sweet!
    2.)Great Christians songs
    3.) Apple Butter....(hehe just had to add that on!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    The three things I am thankful for are-

    1. My Lord and Savior
    2. My Family
    3. Good Books!

    Love,
    Beka

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me feel old to say it but I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!
    I am thankful for:
    Good and bad weather :) Each makes me appreciate the other more.
    The different scents of fall.
    A cozy house to enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I am thankful for;
    1. The power of prayer
    2. God's never ending grace
    3.My awesome family and friends
    4.Good movies to enjoy with the fam
    ok, that's four, but oh well! The more the merryier right? :)
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete