Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few fun pictures!

                                             A well balanced diet....that's what I'm talking about!


                                                    And... tell me where are we again?


                                                                     Finger-zilla!


                                                You woke me up to tell me THAT!?!?

                          I dropped my glasses here some where.....I think.  Hey, is that a flying crab?


                                                     I am sure I left my boat here!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Funny captions! Great pictures!

    Blessings,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile. :) Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! :D
    -----the wonderful little sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, haha! Cute pictures and captions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A well balanced diet..hehehe! :D ~Bella :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma sent me your blog address and I have really enjoyed perusing it tonight! Great pictures. I had heard about your family trip, so it was fun to see images from it! Your graduation dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete