Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Little Note.

Hello my dear readers!   This is just a quick note to say that me and my family are going on our
vacation\my graduation trip in D.C. and P.A. and K.Y.  

We are going to D.C. to see every thing we can there! :)   And to P.A.  to see a play at a huge theater called "Sight's and Sounds theater."   And K.Y. to go to the "Creation Museum!"

Please pray that we have a safe trip!  (we will be doing LOTS of driving)  

                                                                  Thanks and God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!! I'll be praying for safe travels for ya'll.
    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip Sarah! We'll be praying for ya'll!

    Love,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! I'll be praying for you!
    Love,
    Beka

    P.S. The creation museum is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new profile picture. :) You look SO pretty!!! :D
    <3 YLS

    ReplyDelete