Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dressing up.....just for fun! :)

These Pictures were taken last year but they are SO cute that I wanted to share them!  So hear they are! :)

                                                    A dress that a sweet friend let me try on!


                                                                    Now, add the hat. :)


Okay, I really had more Pictures to add to this, but the computer is not working right.  So I hope to put more up soon!

And a post that I will be working on very soon will be a book review.   The book is called
"Joyfully at Home."

Thanks for visiting!
My apologies on not blogging in a while!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post. I like the dress.

    ~YLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I'm a big fan of historical dresses :)
    -Beka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the dress! You look very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what lovely pictures of a lovely friend. :-) <3 <3 <3 (And lovely memories, too! I MISS YOU!!) ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete